Hill's Prescription Diet y/d is a safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health. Limited iodine reduces excess thyroid hormone production. Be sure to speak with your veterinarian before starting this or any other prescription diet.
What Conditions Does Y/D Treat?
- Clinically proven nutrition to manage thyroid health when fed as the sole source of nutrition.
- Complete daily nutrition for adult cats that need restricted iodine intake with a taste your cat will love
Features and Benefits
- Supports kidney health with controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- Helps maintain bladder health with controlled mineral levels
- Promotes heart health with essential nutrients like taurine and L-carnitine
- Promotes healthy skin and a luxurious hair coat with high levels of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another pet's food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, it's critical that you follow your veterinarian's feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Quality and Safety
Hills Prescription diets are made in the US with strict quality and processing standards. Ingredients are sourced only from Australia, Europe, North America and New Zealand so purity and safety can be guaranteed. All Prescription Diets are scientifically formulated to meet your dog’s unique nutritional needs. Here at Love That Pet we provide pet lovers and your pets with Amazing Care solutions, Astounding Value pet supplies and truly Awesome Service each and every day. Buy online with confidence knowing that we strive every day to deliver you the best price and value combined with the best nutritional advice.